About the quality we do have rules made of steel
The reputation of AGM Energy is a result of steady and constant pursuit of Quality with a capital Q, in terms of communication, service and product. On this point we absolutely don’t want to get to compromises!
AGM Energy’s Quality Policy
Trading is our job and trading is first and foremost dialogue and exchange with suppliers and customers. This is the only way to create a relationship made of trust and reliability that leads to excellent results.
In AGM Energy we have rules made up of steel (i.e. the result of a program which brings to the achievement of the best possible level with the available organization) and we put them black into white, one after the other.
AGM Energy: Quality Management System
- Ensure the management of system activities in compliance with the requirements.
- Ensure the management of system activities in compliance with the requirements implied by the laws.
- Ensure the management of system activities in compliance with the reference standards.
- Ensure our capability to provide products and services that meet the customer’s requests.-
- Ensure the maintenance of a high quality level of the service offered.
- Ensure the careful selection of the suppliers involved with audits and inspections.
- Ensure the quality of the components and products supplied.
- Ensure the suitability of the components supplied to the requirements.
- Ensure the suitability of the suppliers involved in terms of compliance with the regulations in force.
- Ensure the suitability of the suppliers in relation to the components to be supplied.
- Support and motivate the company staff in increasing their attention with regards to the services given.
- Involve the employees, each for their own activities and skills, to achieve the targets.
- Spread and develop the culture for quality among all internal and external collaborators.
- Commit to develop and maintain the Quality Management System certified according to UNI ISO 9001: 2015